Made in Michigan
Made in the USA
Premium quality floor decals exclusively for carpets. Various colors and sizes to select from.
Interior standard floor application:
- Non-slip textured laminate
- Easy to clean with most commercial floor cleaners
- Up to 5-year durability
- Scratch resistant
- Made in the USA
Safely6ft.com™ carpet graphics should be applied to clean and dry carpet with a short nap and a tight weave containing minimal texture. Ambient temperature as well as surface temperature must be between 40 ̊F to 90 ̊F. We recommend acclimating the graphics to the same application temperature for a few hours before beginning the application process. Use the supplied tape measure to install the floor graphics 6ft apart.
- The carpet should be clean, free of debris and oils and dry.
- Lift the upper edge of the liner and fold back approximate 8-12" down one edge, depending on the size of the graphics.
- Carefully position your Safely6ft.com™ graphic so that it is properly aligned, then press exposed edge in place using light pressure.
- Using your hand or supplied soft plastic squeegee, lightly press the film in place.
- Working from the top of the graphic to the bottom, continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the graphic is in place.
- Using your hand or supplied soft plastic squeegee, from center to all edges carefully push out any excess air bubbles. Finally, apply firm pressure to assure adhesion. Full tack will be achieved in 24-48 hours.
This product is removable from most common commercial carpets for up to 6 months. After 6 months the product may be more difficult to remove and may require chemicals to aid in the removal process.
3.4 mil PVC film laminated with non-slip 5 mil PVC textured laminate. Scratch resistant. For carpets with a short nap and a tight weave containing minimal texture.
Up to 5-year durability with proper installation and care.
Designed for use in heavy retail areas and can be cleaned with most commercial floor cleaners and polishers. Do not let a vacuum or polisher "sit" in one spot on the graphic.
For months now we’ve learned Read Article
How well your business prevents the spread of COVID-19 depends directly on the preventative measures in place. From knowin...Read Article
Earlier this month we dove into the question “Read Article