PONTIAC, Mich. – (July 2, 2020) – As school districts, colleges and universities throughout Michigan work to meet updated social distancing guidelines for the upcoming school year, iMBranded, a Pontiac, Michigan-based provider of millwork and customizable graphics for multiple industries, has launched a new line of its Safely6ft social distancing products designed to support in-class learning.
The Safely6ft line of products includes acrylic dividers for tables, classrooms and lecture halls, as well as social distancing graphics for all areas of the facility.
On June 30, 2020, the State of Michigan issued a series of guidelines to help get classrooms reopened in time for the fall 2020 school year. The program, called the MI SafeSchools Return to School Roadmap, outlines several phases for reopening and provides recommendations for facilities to maintain social distancing and ensure student and faculty safety. Additionally, the State of Michigan announced it would allocate an additional $256 million of funding to support COVID-19-related costs for schools.
“The State of Michigan is working aggressively to ensure a safe, functional, in-class learning environment this fall, and iMBranded can support this effort,” said Jim Whitehead, founder and CEO of iMBranded. “Through our experience providing similar products to offices, factories and restaurants, we are creating educational-specific products to help support the goal of getting students back to in-person schooling in the fall.”
On the www.safely6ft.com website, educational institutions of any size can order products including:
• Hand sanitizer stations – Freestanding, sturdy, steel-based, one- or two-sided displays with sensor-based, battery-operated distribution of hand sanitizer.
• Safely Strips – Decals designed to designate proper seating areas or clearly establish social distancing parameters.
• Window and wall signs - Remind students to practice proper sanitary measures with these CDC approved messages or clearly state policies and requirements throughout the facility.
• Floor and table graphics – Premium quality, non-slip, textured, decals that are easy to install and clean, designed to adhere easily to multiple surfaces and mark high-traffic areas and are available in school colors.
• TeamShield acrylic dividers – Clear, protective acrylic shields designed as a barrier against airborne particles. TeamShield dividers are available multiple sizes and designs, including freestanding, portable or mobile.
“We will work with the individual districts and facilities to ensure they are getting exactly what they need,” Whitehead said.
All products are made and shipped from the iMBranded facility in Pontiac, Mich.
Founded in 1996, by Jim Whitehead to provide graphics for the fledgling snowboarding industry, iMBranded is now a premier architectural millwork and large format graphics company located in Pontiac, Mich., providing products for the automotive, education, retail, restaurant and hospitality sectors.
# # #
MBE Group, on behalf of iMBranded