Made in Michigan
Made in the USA
12”w x 16”h adhesive-backed sign. Easy to install, and repositionable adhesive for reusability. Adheres to glass, metal or wood doors.Features:
- Repositionable adhesive
- Up to 1 year expected performance
- Made in the USA
Graphics ship within 7-10 business days of your order.
Safely6ft.com™ repositionable graphics should be applied to a clean and dry surface. Ideal for a variety of smooth floor and wall surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, tile, sealed wood and sealed concrete, drywall and glass. Ambient temperature as well as surface temperature must be at least +50 ̊F to +86 ̊F (+10 ̊C to +30 ̊C). We recommend acclimating the graphics to the same application temperature for a few hours before beginning the application process. Use the supplied tape measure to install the floor graphics 6ft apart.
- Use only mild soap and water to clean surface. Two drops of dish soap in one gallon of water is recommended as a cleaning solution. Do not use solvent-based cleansers, as the chemicals will interfere with the adhesive.For best performance, the surface must be completely free of grease and dust. After cleaning the surface needs to be dry. In order to dry the surface either use lint free cloths or other material without any particles on it.
- Lift the upper edge of the liner and fold back approximate 8-12" down one edge, depending on the size of the graphics.
- Carefully position your Safely6ft.comTM graphic so that it is properly aligned, then press exposed edge in place using light pressure.
- Using your hand or supplied soft plastic squeegee, lightly press the film in place.
- Working from the top of the graphic to the bottom, continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the graphic is in place.
- Using your hand or supplied soft plastic squeegee, from center to all edges carefully push out any excess air bubbles. Finally, apply firm pressure to assure adhesion. Full tack will be achieved in 24-48 hours.
Note: For sensitive substrates, always test prior to application. Should not be applied to fresh paint.
Lift a corner of the material and pull slowly at an angle of approximately 45° to 75°. At an angle over 90° the adhesive is more likely to leave residue on the substrate. The temperature, along with the angle and speed at which you remove the vinyl, prevents adhesive residue or damage to occur to the application surface.
6.8 mil PET and PVC film laminated with non-slip 5 mil PVC textured laminate. UL-410 approved for slip resistance. Repositionable & washable adhesive. Scuff resistant.
Up to 1-year expected performance life for interior floors with proper installation and care.
This product is repositionable, meaning you can lift and reapply many times. If the adhesive side gets dirty, simply rinse with cold water using your hand to aid in brushing away dirt. Dry with a lint free cloth or air dry before reapplying. The surface is durable enough for hospitals and can be cleaned with most commercial floor cleaning solutions. Avoid over saturating.
Amidst all of the hustle and bustle to return students and staff to in-person learning, it can be easy to overlook certain...Read Article
As communities across the country continue their efforts to return students to in-person learning, public health officials...Read Article
You’ve seen them at restaurant buffets and grocery store salad bars, in school cafeterias, and most recently at every groc...Read Article