Made in Michigan
Made in the USA
Clear, mobile, protective commercial grade acrylic shields designed for open business environments. Perfect for restaurants, conference rooms, classrooms, and multiple other business applications. Mobile, lightweight, and easy to roll across all surface areas.
- Lightweight and portable with rubber furniture casters
- Four adjustable height settings (excluding Tall model)
- Baltic Birch wood frame, black finish
- Variable sizes and commercial grade acrylic shield configurations
- Built in handles
- Easy assembly (2 x 4mm Allen wrench and hardware included)
- Made in the USA
Order Mobile TeamShields and they will ship 7 business days from date of your order.
Made with .25" (1/4") thick premium clear acrylic. Lightweight and portable with rubber furniture casters.
31" height TeamShields
Four adjustable height settings: 57", 60", 63", and 66". Legs 20" width.
46" height TeamShields (not adjustable)
72" tall. Legs 20" width.
Use a lint free cloth damp with only water or a commercially available plastic cleaner when cleaning acrylic surfaces. It is possible to scratch acrylic, so NEVER use any scouring compounds or chemical cleaners such as glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic or non-scented). Should anything ever stick to an acrylic surface (such as an adhesive label or gummy substance) do not use any type of solvent.
Never use the same cloth that you clean other household items with – it can retain dirt, grit, and chemical residues that may harm your acrylic items. We recommend using a new or separate cloth for your acrylic care.
Easy assembly. Comes with 4mm Allen wrench and all hardware.
- Remove the protective film.
- Insert casters into wooden legs (2)
- Lay acrylic shield flat on floor.
- Insert both legs into notch on shield from bottom.
- Stand unit up (wheels down).
- Insert bolts based on desired vertical height setting.
- Tighten bolts with provided (2) 4mm Allen wrench.
- Use handles provided to roll into place.
As schools go back in session, employees return to the office, and businesses and restaurants open their doors to customer...Read Article
We hear it all the time: “what is the difference between acrylic and plexiglass?”
Spring has sprung, and the long-awaited “return to normal” is in bloom. As schools, workplaces, and businesses begin to re...Read Article